Why a Charter?
Fishing with a pro puts you in the best place, at the best time, with the best equipment, a maximum of safety and a minimum of inconveniences. Besides, it’s cheap! A fisherman can charter several times a year and spend much less than he would owning, rigging and maintaining a big water boat. Rods, tackle, bait and ice for the fish are furnished – you are welcome to bring your own favorite equipment if desired.
We fish for Walleye mid May through August and for Perch August through October (subject to water level).
- Additional boats are available for multi-boat trips.
- We do not go out if the weather is bad; we will book your charter for another date, or refund your deposit.
- We suggest you bring dock shoes or soft rubber-soled shoes for your safety.
- Ladies are welcome, complete facilities on board.
- Food and beverages available on request at additional charge or please feel free to bring your own.
State laws require a valid fishing license for each person on a charter boat age 17 or older. Due to the fact that we fish in both Michigan and/or Ohio waters, please check with captain before purchasing your license to find out which one you will need. (These licenses can be purchased where we dock. You can purchase a Michigan One-Day license online at http://www.dnr.state.mi.us).
Deposits & Cancellations
A $100 per boat deposit is required. Your deposit will be returned upon your two week advance notice of cancellation or on the captain’s decision of bad weather. Cancellation with less than two weeks advanced notice will result in forfeiture of your deposit. If your party fails to show up on the charter date and time, the boat and crew will wait one hour.
4,456 total views, 1 views today